Plastic Multisize Ring Gauge When unsure of your ring size, this ring size gauge is ideal in determining your required ring size. instructions to help you determine your size are enclosed.
The multisizer works like a belt, forming a circular ring and then placing it over the finger, adjust to give a comfortable fit. Then simply read off the indicated size. The UK ring sizer is marked with letters between A–Z. Please read our hints and tips to assist in ring sizing in the dropdown menu or the link below.
UK ring sizes are determined by a letter of the alphabet: A–Z. Following Z the sizes increase by 1 which is shown as: Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4, Z5 etc.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.
Hints and tips to assist in ring sizing
1. Firstly, make sure you measure your figure on the hand which you wish the ring to fit!
2. Make sure you are at normal body temperature; hot and cold temperatures can cause fingers to slightly increase or decrease in diameter.
3. Measure your finger at varying times of the day, morning, afternoon, and evening, take the average size. Generally, the evening period when at rest will give you your correct ring size.
4. Your ring needs to slide snugly over the knuckle, when past this point, the ring should feel comfortable but not too loose allowing lots of movement.
5. If choosing a wide ring such as a 6mm, 8mm or 10mm the ring needs to travel further up the finger, locate the ring measure on the finger to accommodate a wider ring position.
6. If in doubt of your ring size, please contact us and we will help.
Tracked & Signed Service
• UK: Free Delivery
• Europe: £4.95
• Worldwide: £9.95
• Next Day – Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm®
Europe and Worldwide
• International Tracked & Signed For Service
• Europe esimated delivery: 3–5 working days
• Worldwide estimated delivery: 5–7 working days
Same working day dispatch cut–off time 12.00pm (UK GMT)
On dispatch we will email your tracking number to enable tracking location information as your purchase travels through the postal network.