Plastic Multisize Ring Gauge When unsure of your ring size, this ring size gauge is ideal in determining your required ring size. instructions to help you determine your size are enclosed.
The multisizer works like a belt, forming a circular ring and then placing it over the finger, adjust to give a comfortable fit. Then simply read off the indicated size. The UK ring sizer is marked with letters between A–Z. Please read our hints and tips to assist in ring sizing in the dropdown menu or the link below.
UK ring sizes are determined by a letter of the alphabet: A–Z. Following Z the sizes increase by 1 which is shown as: Z1, Z2, Z3, Z4, Z5 etc.
Please contact us if you have any further questions.
Hints and tips to assist in ring sizing
1. Firstly, make sure you measure your figure on the hand which you wish the ring to fit!
2. Make sure you are at normal body temperature; hot and cold temperatures can cause fingers to slightly increase or decrease in diameter.
3. Measure your finger at varying times of the day, morning, afternoon, and evening, take the average size. Generally, the evening period when at rest will give you your correct ring size.
4. Your ring needs to slide snugly over the knuckle, when past this point, the ring should feel comfortable but not too loose allowing lots of movement.
5. If choosing a wide ring such as a 6mm, 8mm or 10mm the ring needs to travel further up the finger, locate the ring measure on the finger to accommodate a wider ring position.
6. If in doubt of your ring size, please contact us and we will help.
Shipping Cost: £0.00 Delivery: Next working day if ordered by 12pm (GMT)
Tarvier deals and makes high end value products, we are totally aware of the time involved in the creating and sourcing of such items. We endeavour to create, source and send you exactly what you expect, subsequently we don't let you down when inspecting & packaging you purchase.
Full Payments & Postage Information Full Returns Information